Page Templates with Siteglide CLI
Templates must be stored within the following file path of your project: marketplace_builder/views/layouts/templates/ and must be .liquid file type.
This is an example Template generated by Siteglide. Below, we'll list available YML parameters, and body content.
- id - Used by UI to reference Templates. Must be unique (required)
- name - Template name shown in UI (required)
- type - Used to define where the Template shows in UI. Either page or email (required)
- file_type - Set as 'template' (required)
- last_edit - timestamp of last edit - shown in UI
- use_design_system - true/false - used to determine whether or not we automatically add assets from the Siteglide Design System Module.
- physical_file_path - Files should be stored in a location relative to their ID. If your ID is 1, then the physical_file_path would be views/layouts/templates/1.liquid
- Learn more about Page Templates
Updated 03 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?